The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of the posts Assistant grade 3 cadre on the permanent basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above-mentioned posts. Interested candidates can apply through online mode from 16th of July 2018. Candidates can apply on the official website of the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) www.newindia.co.in.
Important Dates to remember:
- Date of online apply- 16th July 2018
- Last Date of apply- 31st July 2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam- 8th September 2018
- Tentative Date of the main examination- 6th October 2018
Vacancy Detail of New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Recruitment:
- Name of Post– Assistants grade-III cadre.
- Total No of Posts- 685
- For Gen Category No of posts- 375
- For OBC Category No of Posts- 113
- For Sc Category No of posts- 105
- For SC Category No of Posts- 60
- Location– All India.
- Age limit – 21 to 30 years.
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any Govt recognized institute and have knowledge of the regional language of the state of recruitment is essential.
Age limit: – Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 30 June 2018.
Age relaxation: – Age relaxation up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST and 10 years for PWD categories.
Service conditions: – Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
The application fee for NIACL Assistants Vacancy: –
- For SC/ST- Rs100
- For GEN and OBC- RS 600
Selection process: – NIACL (National India Assurance Company Limited) will conduct Preliminary and Main examination for the selection of the candidates. Candidates who will pass the Preliminary examination are only eligible for the Main examination.
The pattern of the examination of NIACL:
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:-The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows.
- Test of English language- 30 marks
- Test of Reasoning- 35 marks
- Test of Numerical Ability- 35 marks
- Total marks- 100
- Duration of the examination- 60 minutes.
Tier II: Main Examination:-The structure of Main Examination (Online objective test) will be as follows.
- Reasoning- 50 marks
- English language- 50 marks
- General Awareness- 50 marks
- Computer knowledge- 50 marks
- Numerical Ability- 50 marks
- Total marks- 250
How to apply: – Applicants can apply application by online mode through the official website of New India Assurance Company Recruitment http://newindia.co.in. Registration for online application will be open from 16 July 2018 to 31 July 2018.