Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are citizens of India to fill the Junior Assistant positions vacant under the Deputy Commissioner ‘s Amalgamated Establishment, Baksa, Mushalpur.
Junior Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Sl No.||Name of Post||Category||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification and Age:
|1. Must have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.||Min||Max|
|2. Min 6 months Diploma in computer application from govt recognized institute.||18||44|
Relaxation in age:
Upper age is relaxable as per the existing govt. norms.
how to apply:
- The Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-lX in a sealed envelope addressed to “Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur, Po-Mushalpur. District-Baksa. Assam. pIN-781372.
- The application should be sent either by post or by hand in the drop box kept in the Deputy Commissioner’s Office in Baksa, Mushalpur.
- Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
- N.B. The applicants applying for the positions of Junior Assistant in the Amalgamated Deputy Commissioner, Baksa reacting to the advertising no. BPE-6/2018/4 Dtd. 07/03/2018, need not apply again.
Last Date- 22/06/2018
Documents/testimonials to be enclosed:
- Self-attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets in support of educational qualifications and other required qualifications. Age certificate, caste certificate, valid certificate of employment exchange, etc.
- 3( Three) copies of the new colored, self- tested Passport size pictures. One of which should be pasted on the Application Form.
- A self- addressed envelope attaching the Rs.5.00 postal stamp must be included together with the application form.
Application Fee: Nil.
The procedure of Selection :
The Applicants for the posts of junior Assistant whose applications are found to be in
an order will be called for a Written Test of 250 Marks comprising of the following subjects
|Sl No.||Subjects||Total Marks|
|3||Numerical Ability And Reasoning|
After qualify in the written test, there will be a Computer Proficiency Test of 50 marks.
Detail Advertisement go to official website.