Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are the citizen of India for filling up of the Junior Assistant posts, which are lying vacant under the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur.
Junior Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Sl No.||Name of Post||Category||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification and Age:
|1. Must have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.||Min||Max|
|2. Min 6 months Diploma in computer application from govt recognized institute.||18||44|
Relaxation in age:
Upper age is relaxable as per the existing govt. norms.
how to apply:
- The Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-lX in a sealed envelope addressed to “Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur, Po-Mushalpur. District-Baksa. Assam. pIN-781372.
- The application should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the DropBox kept for the purpose in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa. Mushalpur.
- Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
- N.B. The applicants who applied for the posts of Junior Assistant in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy commissioner, Baksa in response to the Advertisement No. BPE-6/2018/4 Dtd. 07/03/2018, need not apply again.
Last Date- 22/06/2018
Documents/testimonials to be enclosed:
- Self-attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets in support of educational qualifications and other required qualifications. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of self-attested recent colored Passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form.
- A self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5.00 must be enclosed along with the application form.
Application Fee: Nil.
The procedure of Selection :
The Applicants for the posts of junior Assistant whose applications are found to be in
an order will be called for a Written Test of 250 Marks comprising of the following subjects
|Sl No.||Subjects||Total Marks|
|3||Numerical Ability And Reasoning|
After qualify in the written test, there will be a Computer Proficiency Test of 50 marks.
Detail Advertisement go to official website.