Assam University, Silchar invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar and Internal Audit Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format.
Notification Number – 2/2018
Last Date of Application – 09 June 2018
Assam University Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar – 1 Post
- Internal Audit Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assam University Recruitment
- Deputy Registrar – Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent and 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration or comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post
- Internal Audit Officer – From amongst the officer’s of the organized Accounts Cadre/ Service in the scale of pay level 12 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 78800 – 209200/- or having minimum 3 years experience in the scale of pay level 11 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 67,700-2, 08,700 – or having minimum 5 years experience in the scale of pay level 10 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 56,100-1, 67,800
- Deputy Registrar – 50 years
- Internal Audit Officer – 56 years
How to Apply for Assam University Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with a Demand draft and other necessary documents to “Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Recruitment Cell, PO-Assam University, Silchar 788011, Cachar, Assam, India” latest by 09 June 2018.
Application Fee for Assam University Non-Teaching Jobs:
Rs 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST & PWD candidate)
For Detail, Notifications click here