Assam University, Silchar invited candidates to recruit Deputy Registrar and Internal Audit Officer from eligible candidates. In the prescribed format, eligible candidates may apply for the post.
Notification Number – 2/2018
Last Date of Application – 09 June 2018
Assam University Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar – 1 Post
- Internal Audit Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assam University Recruitment
- Deputy Registrar – Master’s degree with at least 55 percent of the marks or equivalent and 9 years of experience as an assistant professor at academic level 10 and above with experience in the administration of education or comparable experience in the establishment of research or other higher education institutions or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post
- Internal Audit Officer – From amongst the officer’s of the organized Accounts Cadre/ Pay level 12 service in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 78800- 209200/- or having minimum 3 years experience in the scale of pay level 11 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 67,700-2, 08,700 – or having minimum 5 years experience in the scale of pay level 10 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 56,100-1, 67,800
- Deputy Registrar – 50 years
- Internal Audit Officer – 56 years
How to apply for non- teaching jobs at Assam University in 2018
The eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed format and submit the application together with the draft application and other necessary documents to “Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Recruitment Cell, PO-Assam University, Silchar 788011, Cachar, Assam, India” latest by 09 June 2018.
Application Fee for Assam University Non-Teaching Jobs:
Rs 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST & PWD candidate)
For Detail, Notifications click here