Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice Trainee from Central Railway. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2018 (05 PM).
Last Date of Application: 25 July 2018 (05 PM).
Central Railway Vacancy Details:
- Fitter-1129 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-174 Posts
- Carpenter-167 Posts
- Painter (General) -77 Posts
- Tailor (General) -18 Posts
- Electrician -526 Posts
- Machinist-159 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant-12 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel-126 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)-8 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker -27 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -5 Posts
- Turner-25 Posts
- Winder (Armature) -37 Posts
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools Jigs & Fixtures)-68 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant & Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance-2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Apprentice Trainee
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Apprentice Trainee: 10th pass with minimum 50% and ITI in the concerned trade.
Selection will be on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply :
Online applications will be accepted through the official recruitment portal of RRC. The last date for application is 25 July 2018 (05 PM).
Application Fee: INR 100
For notification, detail click here
also, read How to become an ACS officer?