Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Invited online applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian nationality.
Important Dates for candidates applying for Oil:
- Last date for submission of online applications- 7th July 2018
- The tentative date for written test- 5th August 2018
- Tentative date of uploading the result of written test- 25th August 2018
- Tentative date of uploading of the final list of selected candidates- 30th September 2018
Name of Post- Junior Operator in oil (Aviation) Gr.ı
- Andaman & Nicobar Island– No Of Posts- 2
- Arunachal Pradesh– No Of Posts- 2
- Assam– No Of Posts- 15
- Bihar– No Of Posts- 2
- Jharkhand– No Of Posts- 5
- Manipur– No Of Posts- 1
- Meghalaya– No Of Posts- 1
- Odisha– No Of Posts- 6
- Tripura – No Of Posts- 3
- West Bengal– No Of Posts- 13
Pay Scale (Pre Revised)- Rs. 10500- 24500
Educational & Experience Criteria for oil
- H.S. with minimum 45% marks for GEN and OBC and for SC/ST candidates minimum 40% marks with a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Minimum one year experience in heavy vehicle driving (excluding training).
Age Of Candidates:
- Minimum 18 years for all candidates and maximum 26.
- 3 years relaxation for Non Creamy layer OBC.
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
- Rs 150 for GEN and OBC and for SC/ST- Nil
For Detail, notification click here
For Apply now click here