B.ED in this time the GAUHATI UNIVERSITY Common Entrance Test will be held on 22- 07- 2018. The GAUHATI UNIVERSITY has published notifications for the Bachelor of Education course COMMON ENTRANCE TEST. Candidates can apply online for the GUBEDCET (Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test) from 03-07-2018 to 12-07-2018.
- Date of filling up forms from 03.07.2018 to 12.07.2018.
- The issue of Admit Cards (online) 18.07.2018 onwards.
- Date of the examination: 22.07.2018.
- Date of central advice at the University of Gauhati to be notified after the statement of results.
Also read: how to become an ACS officer?
GUBEDCET Education Qualification:
- According to NCTE standards, the B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or MA / MSc / M.Com or equivalent degree program must be passed to a recognized Board / University to be published in the GUBEDCET 2018.
- At least 50% marks( or 45% for SC / ST / OBC) were passed by the candidates.
The pattern of The Examination:
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration of the examination: 2 hours
Syllabus and Marks break-up:
- General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of
sentences, Comprehension)- 30 marks.
- General knowledge( Indian history, Indian politics, science in general, current affairs)- 30 marks.
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability- 30 marks.
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 1986,
Universalization of Elementary Education– Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
(SSA) Secondary Education– Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)- 10 marks.
Examination Test Centers:
Candidates may appear in one of the following centers and the same must be stated during the completion of the online form:
- Extension of the last date of submission of the Online application for B.Ed. 2018 Common Entrance Test
Last date of completion of the online form 29 July 2018
Examination date 05 August 2018.
Candidates can find their GUBEDCET 2018 result in the following link-