In this time B.ED. Common Entrance Test under GAUHATI UNIVERSITY will be held on 22-07-2018. The GAUHATI UNIVERSITY has released the notifications for the COMMON ENTRANCE TEST for B.Ed. course. Candidates can apply online for the GUBEDCET (Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test) from 03-07-2018 to 12-07-2018.
- Date of filling up forms from 03.07.2018 to 12.07.2018.
- The issue of Admit Cards (online): 18.07.2018 onwards.
- Date of the examination: 22.07.2018.
- Date of central counseling at Gauhati University: To be notified after the declaration of result.
Also read: how to become an ACS officer?
Educational qualification For GUBEDCET:
- As per NCTE norms, A candidate must be passed the B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. or MA/ MSc/M.Com or equivalent degree programme form a recognized Board/University to appear in the GUBEDCET-2018.
- The candidates have passed with at least 50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC).
The pattern of The Examination:
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration of the examination: 2 hours
Syllabus and Marks break-up:
- General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of
sentences, Comprehension)- 30 marks.
- General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs)- 30 marks.
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability- 30 marks.
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 1986,
Universalization of Elementary Education– Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
(SSA) Secondary Education– Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)- 10 marks.
Test Centres for the examination:
Candidates will be able to appear in any one of the following Centres and the same shall have
to be indicated while filling up the online form:
- Extension of the last date of submission of the Online application for B.Ed. common entrance test, 2018
Last Date of online form fillup 29 July 2018
Date of examination 05 August 2018.
Candidates can find their GUBEDCET 2018 result in the following link-