Tripura Public Service Commission invited applications in the prescribed format from citizens of India for selection of candidates for the following posts.
Name of posts under Tripura Public Service Commission
Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer, Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family Welfare Department (permanent posts).
Total no of posts- 409 (four hundred and nine).
Scale of pay- (Pre-revised) Rs.15,600-39,100/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Application opening Date- 19/06/2018
- Application closing Date- 30/06/2018, 5:30 pm
Educational qualification and experience:
- A Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- 2(two) years experience as House Surgeon or in Private Practice or in Public Health Medical Licentiates who have already 2(two) years experience in the service/ private practice prior to their obtaining basic medical qualification may be deemed to have fulfilled the necessary 2(two) years experience.
- (Qualification relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified) OR After completion of F.R.C.A. course for 1(one) year. OR Licentiate officers who have 8(eight) years of standing in the profession.
Age and age relaxation:
- Up to 40 years as on 30-06-2018.
- Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Other Important information:
(1) Along with the application, form candidates must submit of the self-attested photocopy of
- All mark sheets,
- Registration Certificate issued by appropriate authority,
- Experience Certificate (after completion of Internship) with clear mention of starting date and end date,
- Other documents like educational qualification from Madhymik on words, Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship, Age proof Certificate. However, original documents must be brought during the interview for verification by the Commission.
(2). Dully signed API calculation sheet as per TPSC format which is available in the Commission’s website must be submitted by the candidate along with the application form.
(3) Candidate submitting the application form in the online mode must upload all required documents as mentioned above or be sent to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
Prescribed Form availability (For Offline)
The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Fee for Application
(i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
For online apply click here
For detail, notification click here