Tripura Public Service Commission invited applications in the prescribed format from citizens of India for selection of candidates for the following posts.
Name of posts under Tripura Public Service Commission
Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer, Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family Welfare Department (permanent posts).
Total no of posts- 409 (four hundred and nine).
Scale of pay- (Pre-revised) Rs.15,600-39,100/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Application opening Date- 19/06/2018
- Application closing Date- 30/06/2018, 5:30 pm
Educational qualification and experience:
- A Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications listed in Part II of the Third Schedule should comply with the conditions laid down in Article 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- 2 (two) years of experience as a house surgeon or in private practice or in public health medical licensed persons who already have 2 (two) years of experience in service / private practice before acquiring basic medical qualifications may be considered to have completed the necessary 2 (two) years of experience.
- (Qualification relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified) OR After completion of F.R.C.A. course for 1(one) year. OR Licentiate officers who have 8(eight) years of standing in the profession.
Age and age relaxation:
- Up to 40 years as on 30-06-2018.
- In the case of SC, ST, Differently Abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years, provided that the Government Servants of the category SC/ST/Differently Abled (PH) do not receive this relaxation beyond the general relaxation of 5 (five) years.
Other Important information:
(1) Along with the application, form candidates must submit of the self-attested photocopy of
- All mark sheets,
- Registration Certificate issued by appropriate authority,
- Experience Certificate (after completion of Internship) with clear mention of starting date and end date,
- Other documents like educational qualification from Madhymik on words, Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship, Age proof Certificate. However, original documents must be brought during the interview for verification by the Commission.
(2). Dully signed API calculation sheet as per TPSC format which is available in the Commission’s website must be submitted by the candidate along with the application form.
(3) Candidate submitting the application form in the online mode must upload all required documents as mentioned above or be sent to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and Submitted during working hours to the Secretariat of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
Availability of prescribed form (for offline)
The 4( four) pages Application Form printed in color fonts will be available from all branches / extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on the deposit of the prescribed recruitment fee via the Special Deposit Slip to the account number 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same branch / extension counter as a single window system without any additional costs / commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be downloaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ and in that case, the prescribed recruitment fee shall be paid in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, to the State Bank of India Account Number 31176521319 (core banking branches). The receipt of the bank deposit must be attached to the completed application form in the box on the second page of the form.
Fee for Application
(i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates andRs. 150 /-( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for holders of ST/SC/BPL cards/candidates with physical disabilities.
For online apply click here
For detail, notification click here